WEIR is a successful workplace consulting business operating nationwide. We have a multidisciplinary team of experienced consultants who bring their knowledge and expertise to help our clients.
The benefits of working for WEIR are:
- opportunities for flexible working and working from home
- emphasis on personal development & career progression
- we value collaboration, initiative, ethical conduct and respect
- competitive salaries with incentive packages available
- a career with meaning and purpose
- training provided
- mentoring and supervision.
We define and measure our success by the value we create for our clients and our focus on practical and effective solutions. We are passionate about solving workplace challenges.
A career at WEIR may suit you if you have qualifications and/or experience in any of:
- conflict resolution
- facilitation of workshops and groups
- industrial/criminal/human rights/employment law
- human resources
- workplace learning and development
- leadership and management
- organisational psychologyethics and governance
- risk management
If this sounds like you please submit a covering letter and CV to email@example.com or call (02) 83791298 for a conversation.