GROUP RESOLUTION SERVICES
A workplace culture review is designed to gather information from members of a team about the way it functions. The information is used to address issues and build on the team’s strengths to develop a supportive workplace culture.
- for teams with histories of ongoing conflict
- when there is an ongoing history of grievances and complaints raised by more than one member of a team or workplace
- to assist with the integration of teams following strategic realignments
The purpose of a grievance investigation is to assess complaints about workplace issues with a focus on restoring relationships or managing the issues raised by the complainant(s).
- address workforce management concerns
- review equity, privacy and WHS practices
- ensure compliance with policy or regulation
Pulse surveys provide insight into issues concerning employees. The data allows comparison of results over time and assessment of interventions.
- as a low-cost assessment of a problematic workplace
- to assess the accuracy of employee complaints about culture
- on its own or as an element of a workplace culture review